1. As with the Hebrew boys, our call is to influence our generation
2. The battle they faced in Babylon was, who's going to influence who. Our battle today is a battle to see who will influence this generation. Jesus said "you are the salt of the earth". We can win the battle.
3. Its seems as if the powerful media world, entertainment industry, ungodly politicians, and unbelieving university teachers are winning. Nebuchadnezzar thought the same thing until a miracle happened and the backfire occured.
4. The gospel produces miracles; conversions, healings, deliverances, and signs, that forces the world to acknowledge Jesus, and whatever plan Satan had for people...Backfire
5. We don't have the worlds money or its platform..we have something greater, the miracle gospel
6. Preach the gospel, live the gospel. Stay on point, and God will do the rest for us. He did for the Hebrew boys, and influenced and a heathen King.
|Asking God...do it again in Massachusetts|
|visitors from the Cape|
|The Gregory's..on the move|
I'm always used to being treated kindly during revivals, but the Beswick's really made me feel relaxed and welcome. Sister Nancy showed true southern hospitality, even though we were in the Northeast. The word of God was well received each evening, and the altars were full of hungry souls drawing closer to God. We had visitors to the revival from Troy, New York as well as from Cape Cod.
We finished with a prayer for the church, and a new commissioning for the saints. Expect good things in Chicopee. Help us pray for God to shake the city, save the lost, and build again a center for his Spirit to reach across America's Northeast.
|Pastor Jeff, praying for a move of God|
|establishing Gods presence|
|prayer for refreshing and renewal|
|pastor Jeff and Nancy Beswick|
|Young folks getting into Jesus|
Real success in secular life and in christianity is not a birth right, its a process. Be saved, love Jesus, read the bible, pray, and when you fall, get back up. Don't live discouraged. Every time Jesus fell to the ground with that cross on his back, he kept getting up. He made it to Calvary, where he became the ultimate SUCCESS. Keep getting up!!
|first time visitors|
|Glasgow city center|
|wanting more of Jesus|
|Iain & Karen..married Sunday morning during revival|
|The Wilkes came up|
|Scots..serious about the Kilt|
|Pastor Pete & Linda|
|discipleship..this is how its done Son...|
|Ellen & Clare|
|With Ps Tim and Clare|
|God's presence was powerful|
|the real thing, responded right away|
|came every night..saved|
|church on fire|