U.K. CROYDON & LEICESTER, July 2010

Croydon
The Holy Spirit is moving greatly in England. Most people know that I travel to England more than anywhere else I go. This was my 6th trip this year. I preached revival meetings in Croydon, South London and Leicester, in the Midlands. As you can see from the photos the services were packed out each night. Pastor Clement told me their Thursday night service was a record attendance. God draws the hungry so he can feed them. Loads of souls were saved, and so many filled with the Spirit I couldn't count the amount of hands. Croydon is an exciting church, full of youth and fruitfulness.
Croydon
Croydon
Croydon
Leicester
The pastor in Leicester is Pat Brick. Pat is also known as  "rappin Brick" He still travels and ministers with Rap Music. I preached in this church when it first opened, so I've know many of the saints here for years. There was such and excitement for the meetings. Not only were we blessed by Gods presence and Word, we saw backsliders return to Jesus. The nations are hungry for God, I'm glad he always comes through for his people. I was invited to two different fellowships and I'm telling you....FOOD....They put love into that food, and I received that love by enjoying it.
Leicester
Ps and Mrs Brick
Leicester
Brothers of Leicester
Leicester
Leicester
Pastors Bricks two sons, after service