God is real...Testimony of Jazwinder Kaur

Jaswinder (JAZ) Kaur
Jaz has been attending our church in Manchester for some months. Jaz is Indian, from a Sikh background. She had a powerful encounter with Jesus, that resulted in her coming to Christ. I met her during the revival, and asked her to write out her testimony for me. Her story is quite long, but the miracle she received is mighty.

She told me, that due to pressures and personal issues she was  "in so much darkness" She goes on to say, I wanted to die, and tried to kill myself so many times. I was 15 years old, felt so alone, and depressed. I went to the roof of our flat and jumped off. I just didn't think about it or look down.

Jaz said to me that a member of her family who had gotten saved would always share Jesus with her, but she wouldn't believe the gospel. The day she jumped off the roof she told me, "I  saw a big shining cross, and felt the hands of Jesus break the fall and gently set me down". I wasn't dead, I had no pain or broken bones, not one cut or bruise, or blood anywhere. I knew it was Jesus and he was real. That day I found my best friend and my saviour, the hope of my life. I know he saved me so I can share his word. Today Jaz is saved, married and has 3 sons. I asked what message she has for anyone reading this testimony. She said simply, "that everyone would see the light of the living God".