Hanover PA; Every soul matters 23 Mar 2010

great response on Sunday
Ps Jeff and family
I have been visiting Hanover to preach for the last six years. Pastor Jeff O'Brien and his family have become very dear to me. Year after year they continue to be great witnesses for Christ in this community.  This revival was like the others, great response from the saints, and a couple of teens got saved. I spoke to the one young lady who prayed and came back. I asked her if she would stay with Jesus, she gave a serious yes, and a big smile. I prayed, "God its worth it for this one", because to God, every soul matters.  I also met a new family in the church, who had great things to say about the congregation since joining. God is building a church in Hanover. Pastor Jeff is a man of vision. He spoke to me about great things in store for the future. Lets pray for them.
pressing in for the presence of God
Sunday night service
the last service..personal challenge
band from Dover started off Saturday night