Safford AZ, God's Faithfulness..12 2011

Choir in Safford
This was my third year preaching in Safford, its becoming on of the places I look forward to visiting. The church is warm, friendly, and very responsive to the gospel. The meetings this year had a very personal feel. People who knew the church and backsliders came out. This revealed Gods faithfulness. The responses were joyful and many powerful things took place in peoples hearts. I watched as many came forward to rededicate themselves to Gods purpose, get prayer for direction and healing. 
Scripture, for or against me
great deliverances
Salvation..thank Jesus
Pastor Seals testified of many personal breakthroughs in people. We were all challenged to rise up, go forth and take the city. We felt God press on us the reality of the last days. I thank God for Pastor Seals and his wife Clara. They are among some of the most hospitable people I know. They are committed to doing Gods will in Safford. I ask everyone to say a prayer for them.
calling on Jesus
Free.
pressing in as God leads